Today is my dearest Daddy's birthday! Yesterday was James' Birthday..
Well some updates..
We celebrated James' birthday on wed as requested by him. I wanna plan to celebrate yesterday but he prefers to have it on wed so we went for dinner at HK Family Restaurant! fulfilled his dream for many years..then set off to changi..one of the lounge to have a drink and they have karaoke facilities but is manual type whereby u pass them the songs that you want.
I only sang a few songs but is alright..Drink a glass of cocktail and I was so tired the next day as I reached home at 12.30am..Nancy sent us home while James headed home straight as he was shag after the manager's meeting.
We enjoyed ourselves did we? laugh so loudly together as John N Nancy was so funny.. They always make James laugh..James appreciate the celebration
As for yesterday, I went out alone when I didn't have to work..I went to get Amelia's present and also to run my own errand,do some shopping. Weekend is the best time to do so..I don't have much time on weekdays already..Well have to sacrifice time when you wanna achieve something..so ya..feel a bit sian & empty on sat..
Somehow there is not much life now as work & studies occupied most of my time..nevertheless I just have to endure through this period of time and once is done, I will be able to take a break and have some fresh air and then decide when I should take up my degree..The course is expensive.I have to think about it. really..
Meanwhile I have to study hard first. Positive thinking! somehow I can't catch HRM lesson as Lecturer Daniel taught so fast..aiyo..what to do, I just have to read up..yeah!
As for today , staying at home to study and head out for dinner later with my family to celebrate Daddy's birthday!
Shall end here! studying time..
November 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment