September 15, 2008

Mid Autumn Festival & Hk Trip..

I am back from Restine's Wedding..Yes, I just attended her wedding at dragon gate resturant harbourfront centre. Congrats to her & her Hubby..finally hold their chinese wedding..You look good in ur wedding photos..

Anyway I just come back on sat night 11.46pm.. Back from my hk trip..
I felt relaxed..I went for four days..I took Singapore airline..Took a morning flight on wed and a night flight on sat..
I am quite tired now..I wanna just have a quick blog n sleep.

Hk's weather was very warm. 33 degree celcius and it was so sunny all day..summer..they have their summer sales but I didnt really get things from their shopping centres..

Train was very convenient as u can travel and go to anywhere u want. We stayed at conrad hotel with Jolene who is on biz trip. Cousin & I went to avenue of stars whereby u can see famous stars' handprints etc..U are able to see the smponthy of lights ( sorry dunno how to spell) at 8pm..building will light up.. We went to causeway bay, kowloon, wan chai,mong Kok,tsim Sha Tsui,lang kui fang..Visited their ladies street,temple street,the peak etc. We took the tram and get to see the night view of hk. It was rather hazy so we cant see that clearly..what a pity..anyway is alright..We went to tsing Ma Bridge too and get a glance of the hk view..wow nice and I manage to get a few mugs which will change colour when u pour hot water..
I bought some snacks too and espirt clothes etc..oh yeah..I also went to the famous wax museum..We tried their dessert , congee & dim sum..Oh yummy! We had been eating quite alot of pork n prawn that I reach s'pore..I dun wanna have any..

I didnt go to disneyland & ocean park though..It was fun exploring around and get to taste different food..my cantonese wasn't that good. I can understand but I dun think I speak that fluently so somehow we speak english when we talk to sales person etc. They can ask us, r u from singapore? lol..that obvious?
Hk is really a shopping place whereby u can really see alot of shopping centres..As for pubs, lang kui fong is a gd place..

It's good to take a break for a while..recharge myself..a pity I didnt get to eat egg tart..anyway enjoy myself though it is a short trip.

I shall end here and go to bed..gd night..need my sleep..shall update again soon..

No comments: