February 11, 2008

初三,四..

I am back..well some updates regarding Chinese New Year..I thought that it would be a boring year again but then, was quite fun on sat.sat,went to a few places with some ex sec sch mates, WL, YY, Yong Yee, Mao Ling, Boom Tom etc..We went to teachers' house too..our chinese teacher's house and of course Mr FOo's place and Yong Yee & WL places and my place 2.We had fun having k session. :) Yong Yee so humourous, didn't know that. Now I know, hehe.. He is not a bad guy and here and there he told me some of his stories. Whatever it is, is past.. my legs was aching after going so many places.. well It is was fun and great that somehow it was a gathering..

Sunday went to chinatown just for the fun of it and guess what, I bought a pair of shoes lol..spent money again. I even bought other stuff but anyway not spending alot.. the pair of shoes is quite cheap.. $18.90. I have some light snacks though n head back home for some steamboat.. Mum ask me to have steamboat, I did went home have some but Dad n Brother was full already..I am the only one eating, Mum was chatting with me..Talking about YOng Yee la..must be wondering what did we chat about..well praising him, envy that he is popular that other parents will like him. :) not a bad choice for gals out there.he knows wushu wor! ting xin shang his talent de..

I shall end here..

No comments: