October 14, 2007

Rest Day..

Today's weather can be unpredictable..It rains just now and it becomes sunny again..Life is just unpredictable not just weather..I remembered I cant take it on Fri and then I went off at 5.30 without doing any OT..the stress just comes and I cant take it anymore and feel like crying but I didnt..I went to arcade with my younger brother to destress..though we need to spend money but throwing the basketball really can make me destress in a way..throw til I have no strength..we play alot of times for that lol..addicted?? maybe..of course we play other games too..

It was a holiday yesterday so I was not working..I was kind of tired..partly becoz I slp late..slp quite alot I guess..wake up quite late :P I just went to church as usual and time just flies past like that..went to have some food with my cousin etc and went home..sat is always the case..boring..how I wish I can do something happily..I guess it has been a long time since I went out to shop on sat..due to going to church..I went out on sun instead..anyway doing window shopping may end up buying stuff hhaa..I guess I wont really shop til next month..spend quite alot this month..
So ya have to save a little..

As for today, I just dun feel like going anywhere but rest at home..perhaps wait til we dun have any extreme OT then I start 2 go out and have fun on weekdays and weekends..yeah..sometime really no time and there is no life..work work work is all I do..I know it is a gd way to stop myself from thinking abt unnecessary stuff but it is way too much for me..unbearable..We may rest a while but after that it is back to the same old thing..omg! I telling myself to endure and move on..trying hard..
How long can I endure?? I wish I know the answer but I dun..
so where is the right job for me?? I just wish to find a suitable one and stay there and just work on..

I shall end here..

No comments: