October 21, 2007

Stress with work..

It has come to the 3rd week of working late..anyway manage to clear the work and can finish soon I guess but it really make me mood damn bad and down..cannot take it..I take a break yesterday after work and went to orchard to shop with Mum & Xiao Jie..I bought a white bag n two cardigans.did I spell correctly? nvm.. quite happy to shop and drink coffee at coffee club..spend an amt of money on all these lor..I hardly go out nowaday..so long didnt shop already..one month? abt there..haiz..we just relax during chalet then after that is cheong our work..wat the..
btw Vooka with rasbery flavour..I really cant consume it..I think I am allergy to it..skin allergy..I drank others still not so bad..well not going take it again.. :(
Took it last night and feel damn itchy n slight rashes seem to be coming out..sob..nose blocked..weird..now I am pretty sure I am quite allergy to alcohol..

I am tired today..Dad asked us to have supper at quite late..2 plus in the morning..after that then I slp at around 4..really tired after drinking n I fall asleep..slp til quite long..afternoon..opps..nvm..I must have a gd rest lor..
anyway after shopping I dun seem to be happy..weird..I think I am really thinking too much n I am too stress..back to work again tml..sian.tired..

End here..

No comments: