Well..I didnt blog for abt a week..now just update a bit..new staff is here for 3 days and I was supppose to train her..haiz..headache..Mei Yue never care much..some "interesting" things happen..I dun wish to mention them again..maybe it is just a small matter..but it makes me vomit blood..I will just try my best coz I will be leaving soon..1 more week..I wont feel sad or wat..I just feel happy 2 start a new job agan..leave unhappy memories behind..I wasnt that happy over there..I really wish I can find a place where I will be happy working in and a conducive place..
Maybe this place suit the new staff..hhaa wat a trap..Edmund clever 2 say I going to study..since when? this is an excuse..I believe this is wat he says to Mei Yue 2 when the gals want to resign..
hope everything turns out fine..
I end here..dunno wat else to blog..
June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment