June 05, 2007

Company Trip

I am back 2 blog..mm..this few weeks quite occupied on weekend..I just went to 1 night cruise trip with my colleagues on sat..it is gd 2 get together n relax..but quite boring..Star Libra have limited facilities..maybe it is smaller that why..with 9 decks.. :)
I love 2 sing at the lounge.Sam, Elsie, Celina, Me, Min Li, Mei Yue went to sing during 2am hhaa..too bad they close at 3am if not we sing til the sun rise hhaa..We ordered drinks n we can sing lor..

I guess most enjoyable is food ba hhaa..too many 2 choose from so I didnt eat much though..eat til scare.coz we have dinner and we have supper during midnight..u can see everyone is awake still eating lor..hehe Owl wor..this is night life ..yeah..
We should enjoy while we go on trip yeah..not slp in our room hhaa
Mei Yue, Min Li & I share a room while Elise ,Sharon,Andrew etc they all stay next door to door..It is convenience lor to find them..
I will go n develop photos n let colleagues see & choose.. try to get it done soon..yeah..

I guess that's abt all..I dun want to be so longwinded and talk abt it that much..countind down..so end here..

No comments: