I dunno why..I just face problems..work n him..make me even more stress..I know I need him at times..when I am down n even when I am happy..but I dun get to meet him ba..he is busy with NDP rehearsal..I am stress..cant u understand..work load so much..u cant comfortable me ar? haiz..I feel like crying at times..too stress til I want to cry..stress then u still treat me coldly at times..dunno wat u doing..maybe I think 2 much? dun want to think le..no mood 2 work sia..thinking of chalet stuff..not that sure how to go..I have bad sense of direction u see..later get lost haaa..jia lat one hor..want to enjoy also have so much problem..staying overnight tml yeah..
I go n do my work ba..end here..I hope I feel better..just blog a bit..looking 4 new job..have job offer but rejected.I want a better environment..I jia you lor..may god bless me.. :)
yeah just relax tml..dun wish 2 think so much..
May 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment