I dunno..I feel that our atttiude towards each other changed since so many things happen..maybe dun wish to put in so much hope n effort ba? plus he is quite busy recently..outfield..NDP stuff..he said he dun have much time for me this year..I feel that we can plan de lor..so he say see when free then meet lor. Y he gives such attitude? I guess we need our free space also ..But I dun wish that becoz of that we drift apart, it will be bad..
Recently we quarrel..easy to argue....sigh..temper getting worse..but yesterday's msg was sweet and make me feel secure n happy ba..He meant wat he says? so I am still very impt? He needs to spend time with his frenzs..I understand de..but I guess wont meet for 2-3 weeks..I didnt really tried b4..gonna miss him..sigh..I just find my own programs lor..go church service etc..We need some space yeah..
I not going acc him next week ba coz I dun want to go to his place so often..not gd..u get what I mean? I dun like..he needs rest also..and he says he go church with me..but end up he doesnt want to go..hhaa coz I didnt go n find him?
I just explain how I feel..I really hope he understands..I am a gal..I have my fear also..We r old enough to know wat is right or wrong..but sometime it can be a rash action etc..not that gd u see..
Somehow feel jealous coz I know he meeting a bunch of gals or two gals probably on sat..I guess is normal although I know they r just his frenzs..He said I can join him if I want..I wont want 2 spoil his fun plus I will get jealous lor if they talk n neglect me..hhaa so easily jealous?? is normal wat..I am still alright since I know them..is alright to meet but better dun lie to me lor..trust is very impt..
End here..
May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment