I didn't update for a while again..Fruitful weekend for this two weekends.Lam Fung was here to promote his feb desire tour next year and I went to see him at downtown east during last sat..Handsome wor!
Thx HL for passing me the ticket and I have yet to pay her till I get salary. A bit tight coz xmas is coming etc. I feel a bit bad but I will pay her that's for sure. I believe she knows I will do so.sigh broke coz of ticket,yoga etc..pending payments.. :P I will clear them before CNY..dun wanna owe too long..
I went to east side to visit grandma yesterday with my ah yis and cousin. We had dinner and then shopping plus having coffee at coffeebean..It's an enjoyable day! si yi wanna plan a bbq at east coast..that will be good..having fun getting together as a family..
As for today, went to church as usual and we have fellowship.I didnt play just help my cousin with stuff.. :)
Feeling empty now though I have a long day for weekend..somehow it's so quiet when I am alone. longer to find a partner..somehow is time and I am waiting..I have a strong feeling..I am ready after being alone since I start my course and I already graduated..
I shall leave it to YOU!
End here..
December 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment