December 28, 2010

I didn't blog for 1 week. Here it goes..After the bbq gathering,came Xmas..Just had xmas eve lunch with church friends at clark quay follow by tea then I head off to meet sec sch friends for early dinner at Suntec and we went to play bowling at MSQ follow by drinking at harry's bar esplanade. Xmas day just have dinner with Mum and then set off to church for XMAs OAR.It wasnt raining when we were heading there but shortly after heavy rain and then it stopped till about to go home, it started again. Thx God rain get smaller when we were going back.Glad that Pastor Gideon was back for xmas. He preached..Humourous him make us laughed though.Exhausted after two days as I reach home on xmas eve night around 1am which is already xmas day. Xmas Service till 10pm..reach home was 11plus.Sunday went for service early in the morning then went back to rest after brunch.I slept like a pig lol.Really too tired after xmas activities..I didn't sleep much for the past few days until sun afternoon I took a nap for 3 hours.

Looking forward to a better year 2011..I am working hard to work on my strength since I know some things might be what you like and prefer but they might not be your strength.At least I tried though.it's ok. Pick yourself up when you fail.Try and try again! At times I might feel down but life goes on. I just have to pick myself up again and move on. Learn from each incident and grow from there.I have been trying to motivate myself as no one can help me if I do not wish to help myself. I am helping myself right now. Everyone will feel demoralized but no point feeling that way. Wasting of time. I will jia you!

End here.

No comments: