Wow I realise I have not been blogging for a few weeks..well I started working on mon..I fall sick on wed which was a public holiday and I took mc on thur.. -__-''' Lots of things to learn and I am getting stress and lost as in which one to start first.I just have to go and try..there might be mistakes but that's how we learnt..I know I fear, not sure how to start etc..Thx God colleagues are pretty helpful and willing to guide me. I just have to do whatever I can and if I am not sure, they can help me. I believe things would be fine..I must jia you!! :) I can do it! pray that I can settle the job order..I am just thinking about that,wanna finish those task asap..I cannot pend it for too long though.
Update a little, I went out with the rest,HL,Mum etc to topone ktv to sing and end up I fell sick after that and I was having a fever.I was already having a slight cough earlier on when I start work.I went back to work on fri and I went to meet up with Ame, Hui & WL for our hangout at play nation to play wii games. My sorethroat worsen & I cough too much.As a result I have a sexy voice right now :( Feeling tired though for today and I just stay at home to rest. Though I might sleep, I did not sleep very well, somehow waking up in the middle of the night as I cough..sigh
Something to look forward to is Lam Fung's concert. :)
End here..I hope I can get well soon.
November 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment