I am back again..hhee..it is still CNY..I just talk abt my CNY..Nothing much though..
I went to both ah ma's house as usual on the lst day of CNY.. I didnt get a huge amt of hong bao.still alright..2nd day went to Vin's house and he came to my house too..then we have steamboat for dinner at my place.. :)he can acc me to have dinner..
3rd day sian ..Wei Ling came to my house and we decide to watch "Just follow law" directed by Jack Neo..It is so funny..and full house lor..we plan to watch 2.15 slot but not enough tickets..left two tickets but my younger bro catching it with us..so we went to watch at 5.50 istead..We went swedsen to have earthquake ice cream n then head down to my house..after that we catch the movie..
I met WL thrice last week..hhaa miss each other too much? just kidding..I went out last sat n sun too..sat went to YY's 21st birthday at costa sand pasir ris..nothing much also..a bit sian..but she invited me so I just went..Sunday went WL's house bai nian with Ling & SH..then we dunno where to go either so stay at my house lor have a chat ..eat goodies..Mum wasnt in de..but nvm..coz they are my best frenz..We did have fun although just simply chatting..is gd.. :) as usual We tease Amelia lor regarding pri 6 incident hhaa..which I wont mention here..secret among us :P
Nothing much to do at work as stock take is coming..after that can faint haiz..end here la