I am back again..Didnt blog abt a week..busy busy busy when CNY is around the corner..alot of work to do..
Anyway I bought Nian huo le..wow can spend alot on that..now leave bak kwa, going pay ah yi 4 ordering 4 us...once a year is alright..
Still have to get drinks..nvm downstair sells them..
I just went 2 Chinatown after going Vivo City 2 feel the CNY atmosphere on sat..so crowded..
Too bad camera no batt cant take pics..sob..didnt check, and this is wat happen ar dear..hhaaa
Anyway I got him a cookie cake from Famous Amos for V day..Birthday gift, given le..a polo shirt for CNY yeah..haiz..V day n his birthday so near no gd..lol..have to get so many things..kidding..
Anyway there is a card made by me..
I do hope he really love wat I give.
Thinking of getting 1 more top and get a shoe or something 2 go along with my dress.. :) hhee happy that I can see him tml..thought I wont be able to..but no plans at all as I thought we wont celebrate lor..anyway we can have a simple meal ..and beside we kind of celebrate on sat..I treat him food..so is ok..
Like wat pple will say, if u r lovely and has a stable relationship, everday is V Day..I agree..doesnt have to be on 14 feb right?
K end here and going do my work & go shopping again after work..busy CNY period wor..
February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment