March 05, 2007

Tired weekends

I am back to work after stock take..wow been tired this few days..stay til 10 plus on last fri and 9 plus on sat..Sat was quite free in the sense that we can have a chat and just do wat we want..like no body biz? haaaa..coz nothing to do ..wat u expect us to do? stare blankly at the wall? so We just do wat We like..luckily I can rest yesterday..I was tired..hhaa was watching dvd til quite late too on sat..I just want to relax myself..enjoy the drama and slp at 2am :P so u guys must be telling me, I shouldnt complain I am tired right? haa..currently I am catching hua yang shao nian shao nu, I want to get the part 3!! Cant wait to watch..

Quan is so handsome and finally have frenz who agree with me.. hhaaa..usually I think is handsome, others wont think so..hhaa they will say ok , or so so..hhaa
Ling thanks for agreeing with me haa.. This Brunei Guy, although his brunei accent abit weird, but his chi is gd enough for a Brunei Guy..

My weekend is gone just like that but once a year only , which is fine..I haven see Dear yet since CNY..didnt meet him for a week..miss him? I still feel alright, maybe too tired and occupied..dun have the feeling of missing him too much..how come?

End here ..

No comments: