today seem to be a bad day? I dunno..I just feel my mood not so gd today..Not happy with wat KL say..kind of told her off..which I tolerate for quite long le..because of ice skating last fri ..she still can talk abt it..I know she not happy that Vin go off earlier abit..I dun care..
another thing..Is wat Bro Jufri told me..mm..which I dun want to mention here..make u guess..hhaaaa..It making me..I dunno how to describe..How should I react? I dunno..I told hui abt it..anyway I dun want to think too much..Dear thought wat happen to me..I just dun feel like saying..
Plus something regard to family happens which I dun want to say here too..all this affects my mood ba..
No one understands how I feel I guess not even dear..coz certain things I dun want to say i wont say ..no one knows anyway..plus went to buy a bag for my younger bro coz his birthday tml..end up mum say I buy the bag too heavy ..then get scolded..I also broke a mug today..wat happen..maybe thinking of something..never put properly
alright end here..
December 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment