Well..today went for job interview at Jufri Bro's working place..well glad that I got the job..part time ..office work for a few hrs..starting work next week..I will work 3 days lst then shall see how..maybe dun want work thur..just work on tue n fri..Shannon ask me when can I work so I said next week.. :) she very fast confirm that I am hired..I guess she needs pple urgently..although not much money but better than nothing..Not like bro earn more..the boss gd..maybe he work b4 tt why..
well..guess wat..i saw someone tt i dun want to see while I was at bugis junction..Yu yan lah with her bf..then i just walk very fast..i just dun want to see her..well so "lucky"..i mean singapore can be small but so coincidentally let me see her..wat the.
tml there is talk ..sian..then after tt I am going to ice skating at jurong..yeah...ok lah end here
December 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment