December 04, 2005

Today didnt go out..just watch one more chance vcd..mm..nothing much to do ..time flies and it is evening le.tml sch time again..there is sw ..abit sian leh..well..yesterday went out lor and didnt update blog as I wasnt using the net..Well I went to national library which is at bugis..big wor..there are a lot of bks and this is the first time I been there.there is 13 levels..b1 is the library we go to borrow bks..adults, children sections all there..I manage to grab two bks that is interesting..story bks lor..hhaa I haven even read my harry potter bk..opps..nvm..slowly take my time..hehe
After Vin & I went to popular next to the library. brash basar complex(dunno how to spell).tt is the place I went for dance practise during the holiday..shop around..then ate the ice cream waffle at the popular cafe.. ;) I didnt know I can use popular card lor..nvm..well after that went to shop around b4 having dinner..We went to the coffee shop opposite breadtalk there..used to eat there when I work at breadtalk.. :) Vin says the char siew wan ton noodle nice..mm..I ate porridge..We kind of have a small fight? I guess not really fight..abit unhappy..anyway we are fine after that..

mm..guess nothing much to type.I feel a bit hungry though..today watching star award 2005..hee..guess wont online ba..end here..want to go and do other stuff..

No comments: