March 07, 2005

Today a tiring day..I woke up is ok..coz last night i sleep at abt 12.40am..coz of settling things..Actually not that serious lah..abit fed up , boiling over some issue with him..then i ignore him today til lunch time..
I not angry actually..just dun feel like talking to him..then Hazel ask him go over our table n talk to me..mm..alright lah..everything is fine..just that ..i guess dun talk abt old issue then we wont agrue..

I given him the sweets that he asks me to buy for him..hhaa let him eat alot later tooth decay hha..so bad right? hhaaa..juz let nature takes its course..
I believe today cant sleep when i reach home..coz i need to do ent project..plus cbz assignment..need to type ent stuff..Feeling sleepy right now..yawn..i want to sleep..hhaa now in Cbz lesson..finish doing e tutoring stuff i blogging..so tonight i dun blog already..i will do project..
ok lah end here..

No comments: