Today not tt tired..i drank coffee..hee then HRA lesson we study abit and play games..wow so difficult to fix those pieces into the shape stated..i tried so hard only can reach stage 2..
then go for a break..then go for ent ..late for ent..Mr Teo the relief teacher finding us..Kai ling called me..hhaa i in the canteen..then go self access room since nothing to do for ent..finish project already..well then so packed in there..i go library lor..
For IT i let Mrs Yeo approve my draft and i did a bit of project..right now dun want to do..i relax abit haa..actually kind of lazy to do i guess..hhaa.afternoon i took a nap..
just sleep a while awake..but at least i rest ..then ate dinner and watched tv..
wow hungry now ..hhee later going to eat after i blog..mm..
today went to have lunch at tp central..then go library with Vin..guess wat..he surprised me..is like so mushy to call each other dear by saying out..so we didnt ..haa he called me dear today..i thought i heard wrongly u see.then i ask him wat he called me? so sweet of him..for me i find it mushy ..sometime cant express myself tt much regarding such stuff..so i seldom say out ba..instead i msg lor..
Is happy to spend time with him..anyway i borrow html bk from the library ..I have not read yet..i guess read on sun..I just dunno why have alot of thoughts so i ask him some things and told him some things in the library..
I know i care abt his feelings..sometime just thinking am I too close with Jufri..not so gd u see..but i know we are friends wat..so is ok..besides he says he don't mind..but surely will mind abit ..cause that is normal.I guess pple around can see that Bro joined our group for lunch etc..well..just a frenz n bro to chat with..this time I am very sure He is purely my bro only nothing more than that..