September 30, 2004

Today's mood also no good..i know coz of yesterday..yawn now feel sleepy think going to bed soon..well.remember wat that two gals say lah the shennie and celia i am angry..see the group cant't forget what happen..well..yesterday mm.kor kor msg me i dunno put the mode too soft..he ask me ok ma..mm..i alright at that time coz cool down already..mm..so send back i am ok..then he say good and glad to hear tt ask me dun sleep too late and that all..korkor can be caring ar..he cares for his friends..I thinking he won't care..to my surprise he cares..anyway i am his sis n yan hong his secretary.Heard Yan hong say he ask her I ok a not..Want double check maybe? He worried lah..I really fine also dun want him get worried..mm..

just now he online..but ar..he talks a while and nothing much lah he say he tired and he went to sleep..the attitude really ar..tell him tm something happen then he ask wat happen..tell him liao he say that all ..he thought wat big news..haiz..He dun talk like that..why so serious just now ..maybe he tired lah..nvm..why care so much..usually will upset easily sian wor..today mood swing..well i think will feel better tml :)

I also tired dun write leh..yawn



No comments: