September 26, 2004

Today..my mood seem alright....haa yesterday was like unusual i feel..i bought titbits..roller coaster,chocolate,mentos,mamia..hhaa is it spell like that i don't know how to spell and more..mum say I crazy hhaa..bought this and that and i eat..maybe just feel like eating lor..today i spring clean my room..the softtoy bear bear wow so dusty leh..too long I have not clean leh..hee hhee..I feel this two days i getting more hardworking bhb leh ..really..i also don't know why...sudden study hhaaa..but study abit only..

Is it because of him, that's why sudden unusual? i think so..because seem like my classmate suspect leh haiz..sigh..
They better don't know.I don't want people to know.Today very free. Nothing much to do just watch tv and spring clean room lor..nothing much to clean also hee..just the display items dusty ..mum keep telling me to wipe i ok lor go and do it.if not she will keep telling me to do it and i am tired of hearing it ..and i may ignore :P naughty leh..hhaaa..mm..getting hungry .Mum went to buy food already.

I think that's all..nothing to write already..i dont't write everyday because sometimes i am lazy to write or nohting to write..I just hope sch will be alright and i just study hard and not think of love stuff.It is a troublesome matter..

No comments: