Today I wake up, I don't feel like going to sch..Because don't want to see some people lah..But have to go so ok lor..SW sian one..running lor then do warm up again then ar play game as usual.I feel moody..tired during ESC lesson..the Spotlight talk so much one..about report writing..I so sleepy and hungry can't stand her talking..anyway i Wont do her hw i think..weekend mood hhaaa..then PIE play memory game ..ok lah not bad..I saw the 3 zha bo..i feel two of them seem the face not happy one..heck care i didnt do anything..maybe I think too much..aiya kor kor stand there I take things then ar i stand beside him lor..while i taking things he steps on me, he says sorry lah ask me ok a not..aiya ok nvm one lah..
Just feel he has gf in our class so best is that don't be so close with him not good lor..but He is my bro what...i think nothing wrong with that lor.I also not confirm his gf in our class.He don't admit..mm..wat to scare about..I suspect him n her as the status in friendster the gal put as in a relationship lor that why lah..wat a coincidence thing must be lah.. wink hhaa...
Have to wait and see.If true i wish him all the best really ar..i treat him as my bro forever..Think stay this way the best as he also call me xiao mei wat..
Today went to eat macdonald..hee with kor kor , Andrew, Jin lun , Yan Hong, Vincent and Gilyn.talk talk ..hhaa talk abt Yan Hong the way she is like a guy..hhaa...then Kor kor say she Hua Mu lan and He laugh..I hear liao also laugh alot sia..so funny..he getting very naughty also..just now msg him say yan hong new nick is hua mulan not hong nian leh hhaa he agree..he say we call her that next time..hhaa and i say if she says us pig we say her back lor..who ask her always suan us ;) wink..hhaa
oh ya still have korkor say go yan hong's house can slim down leh go one week..coz simple meal..then i think of food not nice..then ar say cannot ..reaction big..then say no place to sleep..then yan hong say sleep outside her house hhaa..i say i dog is it..kor kor say is cat..then i say i cat then he cat kor kor right so he is cat too haha.he say must think twice next time b4 speaking haa..he kanna suan by me hhaa.he always suan me when i say him pig head he say i his sis wat so is miss piggy..sigh..
October 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment