Wow it has been 3 years since I log in to post something. Many things happened lately. Thank God I survived and did what I like when I can. live life to the fullest and move on with life. No point feeling unhappy and spare a thought for others so much that I did not spare a thought for myself.Continue to walk in faith for God will not fail me but human being will.. I learnt alot lately though sometimes its through the hard way. I can see who really cares and who doesn't. I appreciate it seriously.
Thank God for pple around me. Appreciate you all and I will cherish you guys and hope buddies will still be there for each other til our hairs turn white. I have faith I believe we will coz some pple you might know for quite few years but dunno them deep enough.just surface friends. No point making too much effort la. Don't waste my time. It's the 8th year soon that I am child of God. Time flies.
May 20, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment