Oh well I just realise that I didn't really blog and this is the 2nd one for this year.
Nothing much except for work. I am still looking out for better opportunities and sometimes I feel that no doubt I am occupied but at the end of the day, I don't feel happy at all. I am not sure what I really want. Not easy to get a gd job as well.
Anyway Hl and the rest do wanna get him along with regards to activities.
I am not sure why I feel uneasy. I guess I just want to get away from him before I fall in deeper. Maybe it's not so strong after I sense that he might not be the one. I am really not sure who will be the one. I just feel that I can click with him but we seldom contact lately. Busy with our stuff that perhaps we dun feel that we should even contact ya. Even if we do, what should we say? Friends around me start to settle down and that's when I ask myself, what have I been doing? Kind of getting old liao this days. sigh...Even if I get to do my fav stuff, at the end of the day I feel that I have not really achieve anything. Simply not happy and I have no idea why is that so.
What should I do to make myself feel better? I am really trapped. So emo!
July 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment