April 21, 2011

I am getting lazy..time flies and tml is gd fri! Somehow it doesnt make a difference to me as I start work on mon :P Well somehow won't be really looking forward to sun as I will work on mon..Excited yet not sure what will be happening. I tried not to think that much like I mention before. Everything is a new start. Hopefully everything goes well and I would love my job. Once I slowly earn money, I can slowly save up again to do things that I like.I need a occupied life with job if not life not completed.I took a gd break already..time to cheong again!

This few days somehow being bothered by SA tics..Pple keep asking if we have etc.If I have, I will share.Just can't be bothered to ans the question, maybe just a close answer will do. No news from pq n kt as well,so I guess maybe not enough tickets even if they have.It's alright.We have it. Just waiting for jm to collect hers which she wins :) I hope everything goes well.Scare of mdc.
Anyway mdc didnt send tics to us..alot of pple didn't receive. I wonder did they try to make us happy only. -__-'''

Alright I shall go and catch my drama etc,do what I like as I will not be free for the weekends. Need to go crystal church and our own side as well for the weekend.wow a bit lazy :P other than that is SA lor..maybe heading to starhub tml..yeah can go shopping a while ba..need to go out a while coz been at home for this few days..rotting :P

End here..

No comments: