April 18, 2011

STar Award Show 1

Finally update again..somehow I don't really blog so often.

Apr so far had been a good month with fruitful events. :)
Thank God for the blessings! gonna start my new journey next mon so I cherish the free time I had right now to do things that I like.Somehow wasted alot of time at times but then again it's good to take a break and then continue to strive harder.

Yesterday was the show 1 for star awards..the skit was really funny.I laughed till my tears come out.I didn't know CQ was involved again and he was busy with 881 as well..Anyway Zhou Jia Ming was good and I glad Elvin got the fav male character. :)
I didnt wanna go down to catch it at studio this year..anyway the guest Daniel Chan was really handsome..faint faint.Looking forward to show 2 next week at RWS :) I will be going down..

Well life has been fine but I was kind of sad coz we heard a news today.our dear ex sec sch classmate Syafiq met with a motorbike accident and he passed away.He was so young.sigh.no doubt we aint close as we have not contacted him since we graduated, it was sad to know that. We were in the same class throughout.Pray that the family and friends will be able to get over it as time goes by. Life is short, cherish pple around you.

I shall end here.

No comments: