February 05, 2011

CNY

Well is already midnight and here I am blogging once again.I start off with few posts this year..

Well 1st day of cny, as usual at both grandma's place and this year I went to my mum's uncle house as well. (Peh Gong, not the one pple worship)..lol..

2nd day was at home catching hk drama and doing my stuff and I went to angbao river with Mum and head to MBS as well..My third time to MBS.
Well before heading there,I heard a bad news. Cousin Wendy's hubby passed away on first day of CNy due to a car accident and he was dead on the spot.sigh. He was so young,mid 30s and he has two daughters who are so young. Life is short. I attended their wedding few years back and sad to hear that. I believe they are married less than 10 years,the most7-8 yrs..long way to go but he left already. I guess is predicted..When your time is up, means is up..so let's cherish our life and live to the fullest.

I won't be able to go for the wake as it is in M'sia and is not at johor..need 4-6 hrs of journey to the place.may the Lord grant my cousin and family the strength, peace and comfort. THat's all that I can do for them, to pray for them.

I am meeting buddies later on, going Ame's house to play games and enjoying our BT.
I would be catching movie with my mum , plus HL and YAma tml after service..IT's a great great world! I wanna watch homecoming too..Shall find a day.

End here!

No comments: