Well I just realise that this is only the 2nd post of this year. Perhaps I rather tweet about then blog about it.Don't wish to express too much? This few weeks had been fine I guess, working as temp staff and you know the obligation of working. After all I still feel insecure.I felt emo for too long cause me to break down that day. I guess I feel better after that. Life goes on. No matter how upset we are, we have to pick ourselves up. I read fromShow's book. I never regreted getting his book and gain life knowledge from his mum. Luo Mama rocks! It's an inspiration, motivation book. I believe obstacles will come and no doubt I still don't have the mood, I will continue to move on coz I am not easily defeated isn't it? I am trying to be positive though I know deep down I am really not happy with life yet. When can I be happier? It's me.Only I can help myself, I know that.Sometime is easier to say than done.Continue to look out for perm job.
End here
January 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment