I didnt blog for a few weeks le..and I am back..Starting of this year, I am busy with work as CNY is coming..busy for this two weeks..not enough time to use lor..sob..
Anyway I celebrate my 21st birthday with WL, SH & Amelia..at MSQ KBox..we did have fun and they bought me a choc. cake wor..yummy..It isnt too sweet and is nice..quite fun singing together but Ling hhaa.. we could'nt hear her voice :P sing from 2 plus til 7 +..then have dinner together and shop around..
Dear wasn't free to celebrate with me..nvm.. but earlier on he got me a strawberry cake n bring it to ah ma's house there together with other snacks..touched..thanks dear..but u didnt cut the cake with me..a bit disappointed ba..
I did have fun guys..sigh old liao hhaa..u guys still have a long way..
I went to Suntec on Sun 2 shop around & so I went 2 see project superstar..hhee Daren is handsome wor..so mi ren..I hope he is the champion..of course not forgetting the rest..Nat cute..Carrie is pretty..Diya also not bad..glad that I can see them..I remember I didnt go n see pss last year..but I saw b4 Xin hui and Jun Yang.. :) not bad too..
I just went to buy death note comics to read after catching the movie.I am glue to the comics..omg!! how? I am not that type who love comics but I reading them now..hhaa I am a bit surprise of wat I am doing :P maybe bcoz it interest me..
Alright I shall end here la..I have to do my work & free I will blog again..
January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment