December 16, 2006

Sian..disappointed..

I am working as usual on sat..feeling grey?? hhaa I feel sian & I know I miss him but I cant see him today unless I go n visit him?? but then I end work abit late, reach there quite late plus I feel tired..bad right dun visit him?I plan to meet but he had rashes last night so cant see him today..I dunno wat I plan 2 do today..I know abt it this morning,last min wat to do..maybe go library then go TS shop around for dvd etc & then I go home lor...nothing 2 do..have to think of present to buy 4 the gift exchange.
I will feel tired after work,frankly speaking I dun feel like going anywhere..beside today is sat, so many labels to print..sure print til siao..I try 2 finish printing them today lor..I cant help feeling disappointed but sometime cant be helped & I dun blame him..just that so coincidence he meeting me today, yesterday like tt..nvm I see him on xmas eve then..

Happy that I meeting WL on mon..finally we can go shopping together..she has been busy nowaday with her assignments etc..now waiting for death note 2 to come..anyway Wen Wen did ask us if we wants to go for death note GV marathon..I wasnt really interested as I catched death note already, no point though..beside death note 2 wil be at 12am..so late!

Alright I end here..

No comments: