Time flies and is coming to end of Oct and soon Nov will come..count down to our two year anniversary.I had prepared the gifts already..Just completed the cross stitch card yesterday..just wonder wat he will be giving me..I really have no idea at all and I guess he wont know wat I giving him..haha
I feel sad when I heard the news that he may be posted to Taiwan, Thailand etc for a year..so far we have not be separated whereby both of us in different countries..I guess it may be a gd test for us..How would I feel?? I will miss him lots and cant bear to let him go aboard but I cant be selfish though..It's a gd exposure for him as he will be learning stuff..but one year leh..seem so long ..God is giving us test everytime but I guess is gd to test our relationship..We already went through quite a few test..so can I say we pass them?? I dunno..kind of fail hhaa..
I have not told any close frenz abt this yet..It's not confirmed so didnt say anything..so just have 2 wait n find out whether he will be going or not..december will know ba I guess..army life is like tt..sigh ..I know he wish 2 go for a few week
only & he wont want to leave me here right..but sometime u cant choose..
Btw I finsh watching princess hrs le..bought the vcd though n watch..I really find Joo Ji Hoon( Xin Jun) charming..heee although the Lu is handsome..I prefer Xin le..I even bought the ost soundtrack..abit crazy ar..nice songs wat..mum nagging saying I waste money hhhaa
End here.. I do my work..not really busy today..Just miss him..
October 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment