October 14, 2006

I have not been blogging for a week..somehow no time 2 blog u see..I have been busy this week..mm..mooncake festival period,I dun seem tt busy as compare 2 now..hari raya coming u see..

MM..update wat I did..well..working as usual and yesterday I had meeting after lunch with Boss & Pandan Loop pple.I think it's not really a meeting, a discussion session perhaps?? Mei Yue & I together with Elsie & Sharon attend lor.We just bring up issues etc ..I didnt comment on anything just listen..
I find tt James is a gd boss..mm..He is willing 2 listen to us and then if there is problems he trys 2 solve it, tt why we have a discussion session right? sometime he does try 2 interact with his employers..He quite friendly though but as he is a boss, I think I dun really dare 2 talk 2 him tt much?? just have 2 respect him..
Yesterday coz of the meeting,I get 2 have lunch with Mei Yue ..yeah..finally not lonely le..it has been some time we have lunch together..

Currently I watching princess hrs on channel u..it really interests me..I wasnt interested in korea drama at all at 1st but this drama really interests me..the female lead actress looks cute n pretty..so sweet..I guess she must be very young..I do hope 2 look for the vcd so tt I dun have 2 rush home everyday 2 catch it on tv..but I shall check out the price lst..dunno whether should I buy although I know I want 2 have it..hhaa I have been spending money on vcd..is it a waste of money?coz after catching it, u just leave it in ur cupboard..but usually I wont watch it for one time as it is nice..I really dun mind watching it again..so I guess it's worth the money right??

Alright I shall end here..too longwinded ar ..haaaa blog again when free..need 2 do my work..

No comments: