September 30, 2006

Today is my turn 2 work as last week I wasnt working..mm..this few days quite free after doing my work and I can really rest a while ..mm.seldom get to blog le and I also dunno wat to blog so didnt uupdate..Update a bit...last sun went 2 Vin's house..after tt I met Mum to visit Peh Peh at tts hospital lor..well didnt really spend a lot of time with Vin so tml meeting him for lunch n we have a gd chat etc..tonight going marina bay 2 eat steamboat as mum birthday coming, I bring her 2 have some food..tt will cost me mm..abt $50 for my family..well is alright as birthday is only once a year.. the most I save abit next month, dun spend so much money lor..

I think i didnt update regarding wat I buying for Him..well a mug with our pics..is ready le..I have it done at bugis n is quite cheap though..I hope he likes it and i get a gift box 2 put it in..as for the card is not ready yet..hhaaa i do it too slowly but get it complete soon.. :)
End here

No comments: