September 01, 2006

So busy this few days...

Well..I have been busy this few days, busy til somehow I find I cant take it and cant manage as production there is so much to do ..sigh..anyway I feel ok la since tml sat le..time flies..MY not around I do work til siao.. *sob.. \

I just think alot sometime and today mood not very gd coz sian so many things to do..almost cry coz stress....yesterday he felt low..some things r hard 2 forget..I also never forget..but it makes me sad 2 know he is sad..haiz..I dunno..somehow there is something bothering us and We juz couldnt forget..I guess it takes time to overcome n even not overcome ..I dunno..k do my work..

Meeting dear on sun instead of tml..tml working I just feel tired to go out..I wish MY is back soon so at least there is two persons to do work n I have not apply leave.. end here..

No comments: