March 06, 2006

sian..

Well today I wasnt happy..yesterday cant sleep..end up today tired and like no strength..every day get nag..then being say I was useless or what..how I feel?..I dunno how should I think..cause get used le ba..i just want to have a peaceful day ..end up sometimes parents talking, can talk til us de..We really no gd meh in their eyes?? really so useless?

Just went to have lunch at kfc yeah..so full..I didnt even tell anyone abt how I feel today..just tell my bf that I didnt feel happy.I feel that it is no point wat..So wat if I share..I just feel if I study also get said..dun study also say me..I really must make sure I come out and earn money..then earn money myself..see wat pple can say abt me..I dun care what others say..but my own parents sometime seem to say something that they think they should say, but have they think of how we will feel?
sometime I dun even bother to talk to them so much nowaday.I rather keep to myself..then wont get scolded or wat..sometime dun talk also wrong..talk also wrong..wat they want me to do leh?? sigh..
I guess cant think so much..just study lor..exams coming.
Even if I think so much also no use de...

End here..

No comments: