March 13, 2006

Moody..

Today wake up later than usual as there is no sw lor.. :) yeah..Mum was like asking me..how come never wake up, no sch ar..I heard someone talking to me when I was sleeping..I said 7.30pm..then sleep some more..I feel bad as yesterday just has a quarrel lor..haiz..a very harsh one though..making my mood still not back to normal yet.. haiz..

Now update about yesterday..nothing much lor..stay at home read story bk and watch tv..I was feeling sad though ..cried haiz..
Sat went to catch a movie..Watched Big Mama House 2 with Vin at Marina Square and then went to take some pics at merlion park then went to eat dinner and went to IT show at Suntec lor..bought an ear phone..sigh This is the 3rd ear phone that I was using..dunno why the previous ones that I bought was spoilt so fast...

Alright end here..

No comments: