November 27, 2011

Gd Experience....

A gd news...Received the holy spirit after 3 yrs plus..yes on 15 Nov 2011 as I have the urge..I prayed and I discovered that God had answered my prayer with regards to drawing even closer to Him.something miracle happen..Perhaps I shouldn't say its a miracle as it was planned by Him..I wonder before, how come others react the way they are when they pray etc..hands moving, body shaking, crying etc..finally I understand..I told HL once I discovered and only today then I told S. She said its becoz I am open that's why. Thx God for that..I could even sense that it was stronger while the whole service people were praying as a family..I start to tear for no reason..It had been some time since I tear again.So who is not convinced then?? It's so real..seriously real and I can feel it..let's see what's the next step..I guess its about time to do something about it..

Gonna be another new week while boss will be away..may it be a good week..oh yeah..

No comments: