March 07, 2011

Thoughts simply run while I am alone..Everyone's perception of life is different.

You must be wondering why am I talking about it out of a blue.Well somehow I realise some people ,like my friends, they don't ask for much. They just want a simple life whereby they can earn some income for a living and they are contented with their life.They just have to be a little thrifty if they do not earn that much.They enjoy reading, playing games or taking care of dogs.
I can feel that they are happy with their life.

A lot of times, perhaps our expectation are higher as we aim to achieve better things in life. How do you feel after you achieve them? Somehow you will aim to achieve even more things in life? Perhaps I do not know how it feels to earn more money every month, somehow I know that the more you earn, means the harder you work. At the end of the day, do you have the time to enjoy life with the money? I see alot of people working so hard and yes they earn alot,end up falling sick or too busy to even enjoy life. Why is everyone still aiming to achieve it then? Expenses simply too high though..Well who doesn't hope that we can earn that amount that we want and we can retire early , enjoying life, going for holiday and do whatever we like without worrying about money. Am I right? Money is never enough.

I have been asking myself what do I want in life right now. Well I wish that I can have a job that has prospect so that it can be my career throughout. After that I can relax a bit, save up for rainy day cash and also go for holiday etc without worrying that I do not have enough money.Even taking up lessons that I longer for.When will this day come? I have not been giving up. I just have to work harder. Sometime when I don't wish to think , I rather read my books or even get engrossed in my dramas.At least they make me happy and occupied. At the end of the day, I still feel empty though. My life simply lack of certain stuff.It takes time.

Right now,having a stable job will help me pick up my life and start afresh.At least I am not feeling so down right now, learning to accept whatever that is coming my way.I believe there will be a way out. Simply not sure how it goes, don't wish to think.Hopefully the right person will come into my life too.

Pray that everything will be fine.

I end here.

No comments: