November 30, 2006

Busy Day..

Well it has been a few weeks since I last blog..I guess nowaday I dun really have the habit of blogging as I am busy plus nothing much to blog..

Time flies & Dec is coming..I guess I will get busier soon..anyway I am busy today as the server is down for a few hrs & I couldnt do any work and I did them in the afternoon..finally finish my stack of work.. sleepy wor..wat a busy day..

I just went to the adidas sales which is held in expo..I went with him on sat..Mm..alot of pple & we have to queue to get in.u cant bring ur bag in, they give u a plastic bag to put ur things ..I get a pair of shoe.. :) finally..I wanted to get a pair of new shoe long ago..I went to popular sales too..but didnt get anything..just shop around..then have dinner & shop around at tampines lor..


I guess my family bonding is better nowaday? ..atleast everyone have time 2 sit down 2 have meal together once a while on weekend..Last time we dun really do so as everyone is busy..I love this kind of feeling..kinship is impt..Well hopefully it stays this way..

I hope it won't rain during weekend coz I am going out..Xiao Jie wants to go east coast so we going together with Dear..
I think I didnt see my grandma for quite long..I have to find a day to go n visit her..I miss her though..
I thinking of making a new pair of spect as mine is really so old n tt the lens have scratch marks..sigh..Maybe go & make on sat..I just hope to have an enjoyable weekend yeah..

Mm.. wat else did I miss out? I guess nothing much..so I end here..

No comments: