Very fast..is Fri..I been going to sch for one week already.. tomorrow is sat..great..hha can sleep later..mm..today not that tired..but is a long day for us..start lesson at 8.15..end at 1.15..in between no lunch..but Mrs Quek let us have a break..which is good..
Today go sch ..abit unhappy think abt YH ba..but alright lah..lesson alright i pay attention..but is like double period.Tiring..we have break in between is ok..IT lesson i try to do ..hungry n tired that i cant focus..almost forget how to do hhaa..but after that ok lah..i worry for IT..do til so lan..the rest i still can cope i guess..core module somemore..
Just feel moody right now..i also dunno why..maybe hhaa want his acc..haha..but he did wat today..mm..a while lah..still ok..I guess not enough time??getting busier lor..can't be helped..but I won't angry or wat..maybe abit sian sian..this is normal..I will try understand and not be unreasonable..but sometime I feel moody coz of that I also can't control..Sometime u have to think of others not just yourself..that wat i know..I guess usually i think too much for others end up gaining nothing..but sometime wei ren ci sheng is needed..never mind I guess tml will be great.
January 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment